Play the Rick and Morty Rushed Licensed Adventure game!
What would happen if Sterling Archer was Captain of the USS Enterprise? “Starcher Trek!”
07.22.13: EPISODE 2 IS DONE! Watch it here: starchertrek.com/starcher-trek-episode-2/
A NOTE FROM THE CREATORS (07/19/13):
We’ve been amazed at the response to our video since it was posted online less than 36 hours ago — and we’re glad you all enjoyed watching it as much as we enjoyed making it.
Since posting this video, we’ve received a ton of positive response and we’re definitely planning to make more episodes! In the mean time, be sure to follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/StarcherTrek, and like us on Facebook — facebook.com/StarcherTrek… Also, check out our (not yet anywhere near finished) web site, StarcherTrek.com… all will be great ways to keep up as we put together more Starcher Trek!
— The Starcher Trek Guys
I wouldn't be afraid of spiders if I could just talk to them, you know?
- Me: Oh, hey whoa, this shower is occupied.
- Spider: Omg man I didn't see you there.
- Me: We cool?
- Spider: Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I'm just coming down to scope out the tub.
- Me: Oh, that's legit. Hey, you might wanna move over some--you're descending right into the shower stream and I don't want you to drown.
- Spider: Hey thanks, bud. I'll be careful.
- Me: So...can I get out now?
- Spider: Sure, sure! Sorry I'll just move over here.
- Me: Thanks. You have a nice night. Don't come into my bedroom, okay?
- Spider: Nah, that's your space. We're cool. Have a great evening.
Oh. Ohhh. Ouch.
White Cowbell Oklahoma, everybody!
This girl is better at hula hooping than I am at anything.